Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Why is it not easy for black women to date inter-racially but easy for everyone else?

Whites, Asians and every other ethnicity can easily date inter-racially but black women?|||.I've seen plenty of black women with partners who were not black, but I cannot speak for how difficult it may be for any black woman who desires a non-black partner, to find one. I don't know that interracial dating is 'easy' for everyone else....it really depends on your views on racial mixing and the views of those you are attracted to.





I'm white and I've been attracted to men before who were not white but also not interested in dating white women. To each, their own.|||I agree with the first answer. People usually believe stereotypes and a black woman is never often the first choice, unless the person sees a particular black woman that they like. From personal experience, relationships and dating in general can be hard for anyone. If you work a lot, go to school, or both, you don't have a lot of time to go out, be social, meet new people. I didn't date for a year because I was so busy with my own life. Is interracial dating hard for me? Not really. I've dated and had relationships with plenty of white men. They are my first choice, as long as the attraction is there. I sometimes post on dating sites. I get a lot of replies from white guys, hispanics, asians, sometimes indians, etc. When I meet one I like, we talk (online) for a while, and if goes great, we'll go on a date. This is easier then going out to a nite club every night, hoping to meet prince charming.|||I don't think that is true. But maybe other races are intimidated of the sterotype of black women being loud and rude......

No comments:

Post a Comment