Friday, September 23, 2011

Can a respected Argentina icon and legend convince Messi to join Inter?

"Messi is my dream and Moratti thinks exactly the same, but the chance of Leo arriving is difficult. Maybe I try to convince him in these days with the national team" - Javier Zanetti





If Zanetti can't convince him, then nothing and no one will.|||I think Messi should. Then maybe Inter can win the Champions League. :p |||*******! i'll cry for the rest of the night cuz of that thumb down *sarcasm*





lmfao XDD

Report Abuse


|||With Zanetti also being Argentina's Captain, i think he can leave quite an effect on Messi.|||He could after all but I don't think he will tbh, I think Maradona will get Aguero to Inter tho :)|||Messi loves his team and he won't leave cuz Zanetti or anyone alse says it. He was offered 100 millon dollars last year to play for Inter and he refused. Milan got Dinho but Inter won't get our Messi.

No comments:

Post a Comment