Friday, September 23, 2011

What's the difference between learned and unlearned behavior in inter-cultural communication?

Any Ideas?|||just an Idea of it. I think learned means well like adopting black culture, slangs, dancing etc. While UNlearning I haven't heard of but it might be a case of developing tolerance towards other cultures like stop saying the word Niga or maybe for Mexicans would be the discontinuance of traditional plates. sexist notions are actually common in Mexico and the practice of domestic wives may be weakened in the states of course.|||learned behaviour would be "He doesn't like that, because he shouted at me for doing it".





Unlearned behaviour could be "I don't really know whether he likes that or not, maybe he's just shouting because he's angry about something that has nothing to do with me or what i am doing".

No comments:

Post a Comment