Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Housing for students of Inter American University in Puerto Rico?

I am looking to study in Inter American University. Specifically, I think I'd be looking into attending the campus in Ponce as this seems to be the one which offers my major, International Business. My question is, does this school have dormitories for students? I tried searching the site but have not yet found anything pertaining to this.|||Inter American University does not have rooms inside the campus...but there're a lot of Hospedajes (dorms that's how they called it) where you can pay rent sometimes share a house or a condo with some other students .


I hope you speak or at least understand some spanish because this site can give more info in what you're looking for but is in spanish, I try to find something in english but there's nothing available





http://ponce.inter.edu/nhp/contents/Manu鈥?/a>





If you need any help email me


Buena suerte !!!


Good Luck|||That's a great University and world known... I assume you are fluent in Spanish and you can use that to find local housing. Ponce is a big city and there is reasonably priced housing available but I dont' remember there being any dormitories.

No comments:

Post a Comment