Friday, September 23, 2011

What are the shipping lines to go to in transporting vehicle inter-island in the Philippines?

I need to transport a Suzuki Sportage multicab from Manila to Zamboanga. I inquired from Aboitiz 2go and they say it would cost me P16,000 to have it delivered port to port. I need a cheaper alternative that would deliver just the same. Please help!|||This website will help you identify alternative ferry services.


http://schedule.ph/





Also, I have a list of all the ferry companies I know, with websites, on this page of my website:


http://www.bigjimsphilippinesexperience.鈥?/a>





However, all things considered, including paying for an overnight stay along the way, I think you may find that the cheapest way to get your car to Zamboanga is to drive it.





You can drive from Manila to Matnog in Southern Luzon. There is a RORO from Matnog to Allen on Samar. The San Juanico Bridge will get you from Samar to Leyte. There is a RORO from Liloan Southern Leyte to Surigao City on Mindanao. From Surigao City, you can drive to Zamboanga.





I hope this helps!








Regards; Jim Sibbick|||Suzuki Sportage multicab? is this the multicab multicab? the little van?





Please check on the cbm of your vehicle L x W x H.





I had been transporting my vehicle -





Davao to Manila - 13 CBM Php24,500





Manila to Cebu- 13 CBM Php24,000





all-inclusive of the origin and destination port charges. So its Php1900 per CBM





I guess you can apply this to your unit. Call One-stop Logistics Solutions ( 02 244 0295/ 243 1961





Try to negotiate for a good price, good luck!|||Multicab is classified as Class A cargo. Its freight cost will be based on its cubic meter. If you want to find a lesser freight cost. Try to check with other shipping lines that has a direct route from Manila-Zamboanga. Or you can try to have the cargo in a trans-shipment mode. Like Manila-Cebu-Zamboanga. But I don't think that will give you a cheaper freight cost because you need to pay handling in/out and wharfage fee in/out if the point of call going to its destination is on a different port.|||Try to inquire at superferry and ****** navigation on how much the frieght cost, Aboitiz 2go is expensive and cater only their loyal client.

No comments:

Post a Comment