Sunday, September 18, 2011

How do I get an inter state visa, I'm moving from Wisconsin to California?

I'm 18 and going to college next year when I'm qualified I want to move to California but my dad said I need an inter state visa, how do I get one?|||Your a college student, wow I feel sorry for America.|||I agree with the earlier poster. You'' need to fill out an ID-10-T form. You have to first relinquish your rights to free thoughts at the California boarder, hand in your IDs and become assimilated into the peoples republic of california. Promptly you will be required to accept the notion that the government will pay for everything, all you have to do vote the way they tell you. By the way, since you will be attending indoc-training, you will have to pick up your uniform of hemp sandals, recycled burlap clothes and any surrender any free Ideas you had about freedom.|||Ben;


The current administration is working on a national ID program which will require all residents, note, I didn't say "citizens", to carry identification to work in the US. Its just the latest attempt at amnesty for illegals. If passed, this will guarantee majority votes for democrats in the future, and will lead to the interstate visa requirements you suggest.|||You have to get a red card and become part of the Politburo to enter California.|||I am surprise that people still chose to move to Kalifornia....|||How nice that you are going to college. I wonder if you have attended any classes.|||How did you get your original visa? daaahhhh.....|||First, you need an ID-10T form from the Post Office. It has instructions.|||Your dad lies|||He's pulling your leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment