Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Which chanel is broadcasting the match between FC BARCELONA and INTER ?

which chanel is broadcasting the match between FC BARCELONA and INTER?


the match will be played at the camp nou! and i need to know wich chanel is braodcasting it in the uk! is it sky sports?|||no sky sports isn't showing it... I'm watching it live right now on www.live-footy.org.|||gyti,mku|||I'm not in the UK, so I don't know what channel will broadcast it there. I found a link on odieline.com for the live stream of this match. No other option for me except that one. I think I'll watch it from that link tonight. Still looking for another free links if there exist. At least I have a back up now just in case I can't get other source.





All works well with the US Open tennis streams these 2 days, I hope it works fine too for this match because I really want to watch this match|||I think SKY SPORTS will be broadcasting it|||Try "Barca TV Online"

No comments:

Post a Comment