Friday, September 23, 2011

Does everybody hate Inter as much as i do?

I hate Inter( I am a Roma and Barca fan)


to me they are like the Yankees and the Jets combined into one ball of pure evil. Does anyone else feel this way?|||i dont think anybody hates inter milan as much as i do sorry to tell you this but i also hate roma, cause ima AC Milan fan (FORZA MILAN!!!) and I always will be a AC milan fan :)|||i dont like inter but especially because 1 thing .....im a Juventus fan ....





and jiventus took the biggest hit in calciopolli affair .... from 77 phone calls being made in calciopolli inter made 44 of them juventus, reggina , milan ,and anotherclub made the rest of them .....inter didnt get any minus points or anything , but juventus got relegated to divisie b.





sooo screw them! ^^





peace|||Inter is not like the Yankees. Juventus is like the Yankees, they have both won 27 titles. Inter has won 18. Roma is like the Milwaukee Brewers LOL.|||I dislike Inter, but that's because I am an AC Milan and Real Madrid fan. I think I just don't like them because I like AC Milan instead.|||Nope I am big fan Of Inter Milan and all the argentine players. I hope they signed either Bolatti or Pastore.|||I am a die hard Roma fan...i hate inter as much as you do...they are people with huge head-weight and selfish..


FORZA TOTTI..FORZA ROMA..|||HELL NO,I love them (Hate AC Milan instead) ;)|||No|||Yes, ENOUGH SAID :@

No comments:

Post a Comment