Friday, September 23, 2011

What legal rights do I have to make an inter district transfer to another school in another district?

My son is a continuing student in a Communication and arts Magnet school in another district. The local school district has denied us without reasons. The local school district does not have a Magnet school. What shall I do? What legal rights do I have so they cant stop me?|||You should contact either a private attorney or the state department of education./.|||What we will not do for our kids. See what I have done for mine at www.abusedswan.com. You can fight them in court by representing yourself. Legal Sheet has a kit that could help you out so you do not geel so lost and confused. http://familycourttoolkit.blogspot.com

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment