Friday, September 23, 2011

Has Inter made the right choice going for Thiago Motta and Lucio rather than Deco and Carvalho?

Deco%26gt;Motta but Motta's younger so it makes sense...





Lucio%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;Carvalho so def makes sense to me...|||Deco was a flop in the epl





carvalho can`t even start for chelsea anymore|||I think so... Although Thiago did have past behavior issues and what not and Lucio is class so at the end I think they did the right thing. I mean I love Deco and all but him and Carvalho aren't getting any younger Thiago is only like 26 or 27 I think and he's a good player.|||Inter got a steal in Lucio....





Deco would had been nice but he's like 32 so Thiago was a good choice though.





So yeah Inter made the right choice.





EDIT: Maxwell is Abidal's backup....|||Deco has been pants at Chelsea, so yes.





Carvalho is one of the best around if he recaptures his pre-injury form, so no.|||Yes, Deco is horrible now and Carvalho has not performed well for Chelsea either. Lucio has more experience and Thiago Motta will make a great center midfielder alongside Zanetti and Cambiasso.

No comments:

Post a Comment