Sunday, September 18, 2011

I would like to know some games that can be held for MBA students in Finance in inter-college festivals?

I am doing my MBA-Finance. I am also a core team member for organizing an event in my campus. I would like to know what sort of games can be conducted in Finance side other than case studies which can be used for inter-college competitions.|||are u asking about some event or particularly a game?


i have an event in mind which was done in our college


it was faisla on d spot, where group of people were given situation and dey hav to tell how they will tackle the situation, after evry one in the group has presented there viewpoint they were to reach a comman conclusion or say plan through group discussion. it took place in two levels


both the level had same two things bt obviously 1st round was selection round.


the ones who perfeomed well in boht the tasks won

No comments:

Post a Comment