Sunday, September 18, 2011

What is it with people trying to force feed us their inter-racial beliefs?

Now i have no problem with people who date inter-racially, And i certainly don't have a problem with people of other races. The people i'm targeting here are black people who for whatever reason are convinced that black people of the opposite sex aren't good enough for whatever reason, and they are very aggressive about it. Black man with a phd, its OK if u marry a white woman, but that phd doesn't mean you are superior to black women. Same with educated black women.


This all amounts to black on black crime if you ask me.|||I see where you are coming from. Well, I guess we should ask the public why its such a big deal that someone like Michelle Obama actually found someone on her level that loves and respects her, while she was continually bashed by the public. I read an article that said it was actually "revolutionary" that she was able to have the family that she deserved. Can you believe that? An author called it "revolutionary" just because she, an accomplished black woman, was actually able to find an equally accomplished man that loves and respects her! D*mn. Let's not act like this stuff happens on an equal level with both black men and black women.





Wikipedia states:


" African American men are 2.5 times more likely to be married to Caucasian American women than African American women to Caucasian American men. In the 2006 census, 286,000 African American male to Caucasian American female and 117,000 Caucasian American male to African American female marriages were recorded."





I think the situation is sad, but its a pretty predictable result of our history here in the US. Check out the Washington Post article below. I think real progress will come when black people can love themselves and each other; and not in a lopsided way...





Now, I don't think that all interracial relationships are based off of some fettish or internalized racism, but I think many of them are. I've dated a few white boys myself. I had a black professor in college that had a theory that racism (fetishes and internalized racism) was always, on some level, a motivating factor in interracial relationships. I thought that was a little extreme-but, his wife was white; and that f*cker gave me a "B" when I should have gotten an "A" seemingly just to spite me LOL!!





fugitiveangel-that's sweet :)|||some people are jealous|||thats not always true and doesnt only apply to blacks|||I agree with you to an extent. I think if you date inter-racially, that is your business. I've had my share of interracial relationships, but I don't tell other people they should date out of their race if that's not what they believe. They have just as much of a right to stay in their race as I did to date outside mine. I married a man the same race as me, not because I thought I should settle with my own kind, but because he is the one for me. But I don't think any of that necessarily amounts to black on black crime. I think that's a whole different story.|||I don't know about the black on black crime thing, but people who do not use the content of one's character as the main ingredient for picking a mate are wrong.|||I guess I wouldn't know because I've never met a black person that has tried to force their inter-racial beliefs on me or anyone else that I know of. I personally know people that date outside of their race but I don't see it as forcing their beliefs on me because they decide to go public with their relationships instead of doing it only behind close doors.|||Why would a good, wholesome, educated Black man/woman look down upon another good, wholesome, educated Black woman/man???|||If that's true, it's outrageous.|||LMAO you have no problem with it but you make a post about and ranting lol! You are a wolf in sheep's clothing stop being so jealous I bet your girl is white! No one is trying to feed you nothing I don't know you and I don't want to know you!|||I'm white and my boyfriend is black; he dated many girls/women before me; most of them were black, some of them were white, a couple of them were Asian, but he never let the racial aspect lead his choices. He's with me for who I am as a person and he never ever considered a black woman less than me, on the contrary, he's very proud of his roots and of his own people, including women of course, and that's why I love him so much, because he's so proud of who he is and that makes me very proud to be the person he chose to be with.|||You're right, but people who do date outside the race (just because they HAPPENED to meet someone of a different race) shouldn't be harassed, critiqued, attacked, etc. like they're doing something wrong. Just b/c they didn't meet someone of their race before they met someone of a different race that they really love doesn't give anyone the right to judge or tell them who they should and should not be with.|||haha.. i think that is just the way you take it





鈾teveC鈾?/div>


  • 3 years ago




  • Report Abuse




|||you know, i have pondered this for years. I think for some blacks, they still have the internal insecurities and feel that going "white" makes them look better. I, myself, am from Louisiana (creole) and am mixed with a little bit of everything. I don't judge anyone by their color. I judge them by their actions and personalities. I have met good and bad of all races.


I was a cop and this other black officer said, "I don't want to live in a black area. I just bought a house in an ALL WHITE neighborhood!"


I looked at him and said, "Bob, don't you realize that when YOU moved in, the neighborhood wasn't ALL WHITE anymore because you are still black??!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment