Friday, September 23, 2011

What do you think about inter-racial couples?

What do you think about inter-racial dating? couples? marriages?





Pros/Cons








Do you think society has accepted it yet or do we still have a long way to go?|||I'm personally fine w/ interracial dating/marrige if it's done for the right reasons.(i.e. if the couple is in love, then I'm all for it, but I hate it when inter-racial dating takes place just for the intent of an "exotic" child. I mean if the child were not bi-racial would you love him or her any less?)





Pros-shows that theres more to the world than just your own colour.


Cons-kids could be teased, especially if it's of a combonation that you do not hear of that often such as tongan and french.





I still think that we have a long way to go, hell, SOME ppl still dont even approve of inter-racial FRIENDSHIPS.|||i don,t like couples of course if it is two women i would go for it, but seriously, who cares what people do. marry and be with who you want, life is short, and people should be with those they are attracted to, and find out more so they do not make mistakes if there are mistake to be made, people make a big deal of it, because it makes it more exciting then, so what about who goes with who, as for the scientific approach, about genes and all that, do it anyway, as for the off spring of such relationships, are there people hurt and unhappy from their interacial parents, for those reasons? (well i changed my name, both my parents were white( but it must have been for social reasons, personal reasons anyway, who cares about the color of skin, it is only as deep as that, |||Hmm. I couldn't give a flying f- about interracial couples. You love who you love. Plus, it keeps things interesting.





Do I think society has accepted it? I think society likes to think its accepted it.





Society is an idiot.|||good lord, i could not have said it any better than pepper.|||I don't really care much about it, I personally like it when its a White girl with a Black guy, I don't like it much when its White and Hispanic or Black and Hispanic couples but hey, I am not going to do anything about it, thats that person's decision.





I think its good, interracial couples though I have observed are rare, it happens but not as often. I plan on marrying outside of my race.





I am Black and my GF is White lol!|||There should be more interracial couples allowed with asians.





Asians (I know I am stereotyping but just here me out) too quickly form an "island" within the area they settle. All the asians stay together, the asian kids walk to and from school together. The asian shops are all set up next to each other. etc.





It puts a strain on the rest of us. It makes us start to feel like strangers in our own land.








%26gt;%26gt;BTW, Its a caribbean island.|||Well I am in a inter-racial relationship. My husband is African American and I am American Indian, Mexican, Lebanize and Serian. My family are racist from hell! I am not even going to lie! But I feel the heck with the rest of the world. The rest of the world doesn't care if I am happy or not. They are not going to go out of their way to make me happy so why should I care. I care about how I am treated and loved by the man that I have married. Nobody can make me feel the way that my husband makes me feel.





Pros-----I have never been this happy before in my whole entire life!





Cons----People judge before they actually get to know a person!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment