Sunday, September 18, 2011

IS there any website available for CA inter exam?

IS there any website available for CA inter exam?


I am giving CA inter exam (IPCC group I) in November 2010. Does there is any website which can help in my studies? I want some tips or tricks for studies of this exam? Please tell me nay source of help as I want pass this exam in 1st attempt?|||Yes, I have a website where you can get complete study material for CA exam. Here you can take test online for free of cost and get an idea that how much you have prepared and where are you lacking.|||70% hard work and 30% luck will help you solve the exam in 1st attempt. Go through teh previous year exam papers to know which chapters get good weightage and syudy based on that. try to understand dont by-heart the same. If you are able to give your best performance you shopuld pass. All the best!|||visit www.knowallknowall.com/ to know various career options.

No comments:

Post a Comment