Friday, September 23, 2011

How much does the average inter-city air ticket in Europe cost?

I'm planning a 3 month trip to Europe and would like to know how much a typical air ticket cost. Not like from Paris to Istanbul, but like, say, London-Paris, Monaco-Milan, Berlin-Hamburg.





I know there is no fixed price cos they differ with the distance and destination, but I want a rough estimate.





My budget is around USD$10K anyway. Do you think that'll last me a rough round trip around Europe for 2-3 months? Any tips?|||I want to let you in on a wonderful secret to us Americans that is a lifesaver for Europeans.





www.ryanair.com





It is THE BEST. I got a ticket from Seville to London at around $40. It is an Irish company that serves all of Europe for severly reduced prices. Keep your eyes peeled for amazing deals, but remember that you have to add the taxes and fees to the advertised price. My ticket up there was only $0.02 without the taxes and fees.





www.easyjet.com is also very, very, very good, but they just service different places.





I would say that if you are savvy at all, you should pay from $40 to $100 for each single ticket.





Good luck!!! Personally, I would go by train because it lets you see SO MUCH and you can get great passes, but flying works too. Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment