Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How can I buy season tickets for Inter Milan?

I try to buy from the website but it is impossible. One more question also... I live in Switzerland, is it possible to book tickets via Swiss credit card or only Italian is acceptable?|||Well i tried buying tickets as well with an international credit card and it didn't work! Then i found out that the online service its only for customers of these 2 banks: Banca Popolare di Milano and Banca di Legnano. I don't know if that had changed! Anyway i found a telephone number where u can buy them 003902-54914! its in italian though!


Otherwise u have to buy them directly in the bank in Italy or each ticket on match day!|||The online service is not only for costumers of Banca di legnano e banca popolare di milano...there are two ways to purchase ticket one for customer of the bank and another for everybody


I'm not a customer and I bought a lot of ticket of last season...


I don't know if they accept international credit card but I think you could try...


Anyway it's too early for season ticket...remember that you can purchase ticket only for the match of the week|||yes|||Have you tried the Inter web site?


http://www.inter.it/en/biglietti/acquist鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment