Friday, September 23, 2011

Does the x box 360 inter cooler really work?

I just bought an x box 360 and i am afraid i will get the red ring o death so i was thinking about buying the inter cooler so my xbox wont overheat but people told me it doesn't really work so i need to know if it works or not.|||Yes, I advise you to buy an inter cooler, because if you play for extended sessions, your Xbox could possibly overheat, and then the one thing you never want to see will turn up, which is the Red Ring Of Dooom!





I have one and it works very well, and I've never encountered any problems, but make sure not to buy it at some outlet, because they might rip you off. Remember not to leave your 360 running if you're not playing it, because that's how it over heats!





Keep Up the Gaming.|||The old Nyko Intercooler did create problems that lead to the Red Ring of Death or scorching of your Xbox 360. I've heard of the thing overheating and being fused to the Xbox. Be warned that this device does void your warranty since it's an unlicensed product, so if that happens you are out of luck. I do believe they have since updated their product to solve this though.





Your better off just playing your Xbox 360 regularly, and if hardware failure or overheating does occur, Microsoft has greatly extended it's warranty on how long it will repair your Xbox. They've also been updating the equipment inside to reduce this problem, so if you have a newer Xbox 360 it's chances of happening are reduced.|||When I was thinking about buying the intercooler I was told that the newer 360's don't have the overheating problem that the older ones did.





I still ended up buying just for the peace of mind, I'd rather be safe then sorry.|||you really need to buy a PS3 cuz the Xbox360 is going to die in a couple of months|||Yea it really works, mine got the red ring like 4 times and then i got the inter cooler and it don't get it anymore. It saved my xbox's life lol|||Microsoft doesnt reccomend using third party devices with its system , if your 360 should start to freeze up or display the red lights then contact microsoft rirht away , the return proccess is very simple , I have done it twice and it went smooth|||No, it's simply there to lull you into a false sense of security then BAM your xbox 360 has red rings.|||Nah , no need , just blow on it when it gets hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment